About Little Feet Nursery
We would like to extend a warm welcome to you, your child and your family to Little feet Nursery.
With over 30 years experience in education ranging from 3 months – 11 years, we truly understand the high value and importance of outstanding learning opportunities.
To ensure your continued peace of mind whilst your child is in our care we wish to make the following guarantees:
- We guarantee a safe and secure environment for everyone
- We guarantee that all staff employed are trained and competent
- We guarantee that we are Ofsted approved
- We guarantee to be homely and welcoming
- We guarantee to intellectually stimulate, nurture and challenge your children
- We guarantee to provide a service that is reliable and flexible and understanding of the needs of you and your children
- We guarantee that your child at the end of the day will be happy, satisfied and fulfilled
- A fully inclusive Nursery
- Highly qualified practitioners and Early Years Teachers in Preschool
- We offer Nursery Education Funding of up to 15 hours per week, with extended entitlement of up to 30 hours per week for all 3 and 4 year old children, as well as qualifying 2 year old for up to 15 hours per week.
- Childcare vouchers are accepted
- Early Years Pupil Premium available for eligible 3 and 4 year old
A team of highly qualified and experienced childcare professionals manage our Nursery. Our team consists of a Director with over thirty years of educational experience, along with four room leaders, three of whom hold qualified teaching status.
All our staff have at least a level three qualification in Childcare. Our nursery apprentices are working towards their level two or three qualification in Childcare.
There are two qualified Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSL) and a Special Educational Needs & Disability Coordinator (SENCO) in nursery.
You can see room members on entrance to their rooms.