About Little Feet Nursery
We would like to extend a warm welcome to you, your child and your family to Little feet Nursery.
With over 25 years experience in education ranging from 3 months – 11 years, we truly understand the high value and importance of outstanding learning opportunities.
To ensure your continued peace of mind whilst your child is in our care we wish to make the following guarantees:
- We guarantee a safe and secure environment for everyone
- We guarantee that all staff employed are trained and competent
- We guarantee that we are Ofsted approved
- We guarantee to be homely and welcoming
- We guarantee to intellectually stimulate, nurture and challenge your children
- We guarantee to provide a service that is reliable and flexible and understanding of the needs of you and your children
- We guarantee that your child at the end of the day will be happy, satisfied and fulfilled
- A fully inclusive Nursery
- Highly qualified practitioners and Early Years Teacher in Preschool
- We offer Nursery Education Funding of up to 15 hours per week, for all 3 and 4 year old children, as well as qualifying 2 year olds
- Childcare vouchers are accepted
- Early Years Pupil Premium available for eligible 3 and 4 year olds
A team of highly qualified and experienced childcare professionals manage our Nursery. Our Nursery Manager and our Nursery Officers have at least a level three qualification in Childcare. We have a qualified teacher in our pre school room. Our nursery assistants are working towards at least a level two qualification in Childcare. You can see all of the team on the entrance notice board.